If the breeze from those open windows just isn't cutting it, come by our shop in St. Louis, MO 63125 to get an expert opinion on what we can do to fix your auto A/C or heating problems. We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship. Contact us at 314-487-9192, so we can help you drive in comfort.
Why maintaining your AC System is very important:
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our repair and maintenance services include:
A fan belt, also known as a drive belt, is a belt connecting your car's engine to the front mounted accessories. The fan belt rotates the water pump and engine fan, which maintains a cool environment for the engine and its components. Sooner or later, your vehicle's fan belts will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on J.H. Auto Repair for all your vehicle's repair needs.
You not only have to get the belts replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To have the belts replaced by auto cooling and heating experts - and get your car driving right - visit J.H. Auto Repair today. The mechanics at J.H. Auto Repair will thoroughly inspect your car's belts; replace all worn belts; and adjust the installed belts.
Radiators are heat exchangers for cooling your car's internal combustion engine. A radiator cools the engine by circulating an engine coolant through the engine block - it then loses the heat to the atmosphere through radiation. A radiator has a set of tubes through which the engine coolant flows. Fins surround these tubes. When the radiator fails, the excess heat produced by the engine could damage the engine components. To prevent this from happening, have your radiator serviced regularly. To have your radiator needs handled by experts, visit J.H. Auto Repair today.
Goodbye Winter... Hello Spring!view coupon
Winter has not been kind to our Honda's. Going from this winter's Extreme COLD to normal operating temperatures every day is hard on fluids. So get your Honda/Acura ready for summer driving with our Goodbye Winter...Hello Spring Special!
Service Includes: Complete flush and fill of the cooling system, top off all under hood fluids, Additional 21 point inspection, including battery and charging system test. Includes up to one gallon anti-freeze (long life anti-freeze $10.00 more). Please call for pricing.
Searching for a reliable auto repair shop is an insecure feeling. I read the reviews from J.H. Auto Repair and decided to call Jim. I could not have been more pleased with the service and pricing at J.H. Auto Repair. You can trust that you are in good hands with Jim and his staff.