- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Goodbye Winter... Hello Spring!view coupon
Winter has not been kind to our Honda's. Going from this winter's Extreme COLD to normal operating temperatures every day is hard on fluids. So get your Honda/Acura ready for summer driving with our Goodbye Winter...Hello Spring Special!
Service Includes: Complete flush and fill of the cooling system, top off all under hood fluids, Additional 21 point inspection, including battery and charging system test. Includes up to one gallon anti-freeze (long life anti-freeze $10.00 more). Please call for pricing.
Searching for a reliable auto repair shop is an insecure feeling. I read the reviews from J.H. Auto Repair and decided to call Jim. I could not have been more pleased with the service and pricing at J.H. Auto Repair. You can trust that you are in good hands with Jim and his staff.